This is my second attempt at writing this post. The first was hijacked by a sleepy puppy who was insisting on cuddles on Sunday morning by laying across me and my laptop. She’s attempting to do the same again today as I write this, but we’re making it work. Puppy cuddles are something you just can’t say no to.
I wrote a post last year on my review of 2015, and as I think it’s nice to reflect on the positives for me to look back on, I thought I would do it again. So, here’s what I did last year in a nutshell:
- The biggest one of 2016 – we finally purchased a house – after what felt like years (in reality it was only months) of searching we finally found our first home together
- Saw Adele at the o2 in London
- Saw Coldplay at Wembely
- Attended a Biscuiteers lesson
- Went on holiday to Portugal
- Went to the Cambridge Food Night Market and ate far too much (I had ice cream to start!)
- Set up shop at a car boot and made over £100
- Took a trip to Singapore and Bali
- Went on a surfing lesson in Bali
- Visited Gili Trawangen – there are no cars on the island and it was bliss. We’ll definitely be back!
- Got a puppy – alongside the house, this is possibly my favourite moment of 2016 / my life. She was born on the day we moved into our house which meant we just had to get her. So far she’s got more followers than me on Instagram (@cockercalledrosie)
- Spent Christmas in our first house together